Pre-departure

I am almost completely set for my four months in Shanghai! That's right, I am headed to one of China's most populated city! This will be a big change for me. I am coming from an area with roughly 110,000 people, and plenty of peace and tranquility to go around. The city life is not something I am accustomed to, but I do believe I will like it there.

Currently, I am waiting to receive my visa from the Chinese consulate in Chicago. It is scheduled to arrive on Monday, which is only five days before I leave - I think I procrastinated for a little too long. I also need to finalize my packing. I am planning on taking along two weeks worth of clothes, a few pairs of shoes, a camera, and my books. Anything else that I need will be in China.

What will I see in China? Who will I meet? What will I eat? Where will I go? What are the schools going to be like? These are just a few of the questions that I have running through my head right now. If you have any suggestions of what I should do, please let me know in the comments section! Well that's all for now, keep an eye open for my next posts, as I plan to try and update my blog several times a week.

再见 Zàijiàn Good bye

No comments:

Post a Comment